Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Rose

                                                      
       My DH and I renewed our 10 year wedding vows in May of this year, it was wonderful and I promise to post more pictures when I get them back. What I wanted to share was something that our Associate Pastor Elaine encouraged us to do in our ceremony we exchanged roses and agreed that we would continue to provide a single rose in a designated area of the house as a symbol of good news to share with one another, it could symbolize an icebreaker after a heated discussion, a thank you or simply a reminder of your love.  Below is the first flower that I received from DH. It was very sweet and it was just a reminder of the commitment it was unexpected and a nice surprise after a long day at work.  Let me know if you do anything like this?
                               

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful is that. I say I want to do that for our twenty year which is right around the corner! Thanks for your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. Custom gift boxes

    ReplyDelete